Personally, I’m shocked that Obama carried Virginia, especially knowing the generally conservative attitude of the areas outside of the DC suburbs. I think that what saved him wasn’t so much Pennsylvania, but the fact that he carried a good part of the Upper Midwest, such as Minnesota and Wisconsin. Also, New Mexico, for what it’s worth, was a pretty good pickup by Possibly-New-President Obama.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same