A terrible display from McCain supporters at his concession speech. While McCain tried to make a humble speech asking the country to back Obama, the crowd booed. That’s not a good sign of where this country is headed. Hopefully the sentiments of all American’s regardless of their party affiliation, change by January 20th.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same