As of 11:20 PM, Barack Obama has passed 300 electoral votes. Barring any setbacks, this election has been put to bed. John McCain, in his speech to voters in Arizona, urges everyone to stand behind Barack Obama as he “tries to get the country moving again.” His speech was very humble and, despite the situation, he seems to be somewhat relieved it’s over.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same