Last night on NBC, Saturday Night Live held a 2008 Presidential Election Bash. Though I only got to catch the end of it, it was a recap of the best of SNL’s work on the presidential election, and the ones in the past. They showed clips from when Will Ferrell played President George W. Bush, when he was running against Al Gore, and of course the most recent election, ranging from Amy Poehler playing Sen. Hillary Clinton, Tina Fey playing Gov. Sarah Palin, Darrell Hammond playing Sen. John McCain and Fred Armisen playing Sen. Barack Obama.
This also featured Sen. Obama, Sen. McCain, Sen. Clinton, and Gov. Palin on the show. It was nice to catch all of it being shown together because it shows that each of them have a sense of humor of what is shown on the media about them. Hopefully it will be replayed, but if not, they have the clips on NBC.com where you can catch up on them.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same