Following up on what Terah reported earlier, it is interesting that MTV and VH1 are just offering regular programming today, because if you log onto http://www.mtv.com, you are first greeted with a live election map, plus the title “Go Vote – Love, MTV.” This could be a sign of the younger voters being more inclined to get information online, as the internet is easier to access on your phone, or merely in class while not paying attention. MTV is also offering texts from first time voters, updating live messages received from every state.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same