Right now, in a fascinating suburb of St. Louis, there is a large amount of campaigning from both democrats and republicans. For the state of Missouri, the race will most likely come down to the suburban voters. An area that has been predominantly republican in past elections just might switch over to democratic for this presidential race. Political analysts say there is a good chance Obama just might win the state.
- Editor’s Note
- Twitter Thrives on Mobile Technology and Real Time Updates
- The Bamboozle: A Reporter’s Bittersweet Account
- Empty Stands Haunt Marist Athletics
- Nature vs. Nurture: The Media’s Effect on Body Image
- Marist’s Florence Campus, FFE Program Take Flight
- All Hail the King
- Brett Favre is a Packer, a Jet and a Viking?
- Technology: Friend or Foe in Communication?
- 100 Days Show Candidate and President are One in the Same